Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

A Gift of Glass

My friend recently went on a trip to Italy and lunch today was the first time we've gotten together since their return.  She told us about the highlights (after all, we only had lunch to visit) and then laid a small package in front of me.


Inside were these beautiful Murano glass 'candies'!

They had visited the island of Murano, and she watched these very pieces being made.


The top on with the purple tails was a special request to the artist as I love purple.


The texture on these two is so cool!



I love them!  Now I have to find the perfect little bowl/saucer to display them in.  

What a fun surprise!  Thanks so much B!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.