Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Grand Old Flag


Time for my summer mantle and I go patriotic for the season... Memorial Day through Labor Day.  The large framed flag from my Dad anchors the arrangement.


The "I Like Ike" scarf and the 48 star flag behind came from my great grandmother.  I just 'refound' them and have plans for a better display for next year.


What's the 4th of July without bottle rockets?  These are old ones...back from 2000 when we sold fireworks to pay for a mission trip to Tanzania.  The Coke bottle is marked from Minot, ND - the closest city to where Himself grew up.


I picked up this 9/11 girder cross on my trip to NYC in 2003.


... because of the brave!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.