You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Saturday, June 14, 2014

Grand Old Flag


Time for my summer mantle and I go patriotic for the season... Memorial Day through Labor Day.  The large framed flag from my Dad anchors the arrangement.


The "I Like Ike" scarf and the 48 star flag behind came from my great grandmother.  I just 'refound' them and have plans for a better display for next year.


What's the 4th of July without bottle rockets?  These are old ones...back from 2000 when we sold fireworks to pay for a mission trip to Tanzania.  The Coke bottle is marked from Minot, ND - the closest city to where Himself grew up.


I picked up this 9/11 girder cross on my trip to NYC in 2003.


... because of the brave!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.