Pages

Monday, January 9, 2017

KonMari the Studio... Done!

In early December I took a break from my KonMari decluttering to fulling enjoy the Christmas season.  The New Year is here... and it's time to get back to work.  I am happy to say I have finished sorting my studio!


This is the 'workshop' area where I can create.


The north side has my mixed media stash and some culinary items.


The east wall has mainly my sewing/fabric area.  It will also hold my scrapbook/photo album stuff (in boxes until I get the shelves built).


The south wall has all my misc supplies...bottles, yarn, felt, rope/cord, jewelry making things, and so on.


Just as I did with my bottles and jars, every type of supply was gone thru and neatly organized.

Let the creating begin!!


And when I don't feel like creating, the other half of the room is a quiet place to relax.

Now that the work is done, I can decorate, create, read, and just have fun.

Care to join me?


1 comment:

  1. Oh I would LOVE to join you in your studio!!! Hoping SOME DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.