Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Garage Clean-Out: First check in


It took a couple good mental kicks to get myself going, but now that we’re hammering away at it the garage shed is starting to look better. 
I decided to start in the SE corner – lumber, tool, and furniture storage.  That way I can get the bulky furniture moved into one compact area and I will be able to get to the tools & supplies I will need to work on building projects (like more shelving and the pegboard wall). 
Boxes I’m going to have to pick thru are being stacked in the NE corner so I have room to get to the other areas. 
I’ve taken several truckloads out to the dump or have donated them to different places, which has freed up space nicely.  Soon I will be able to move on to the next corner and start clearing it…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.