You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Thursday, May 10, 2012

Rodent Control Team


One thing is a certainty when you live in The Sticks... you're going to have mice.  Bleh!  So anybody who eats mice is a friend of ours.  The man who does the lawn knows not to harm any non-poisonous snakes he sees here.  In fact, we've told him if he ever needs to relocate any that he can drop them off here!

Meet Remy the Rat Snake.  Remy's team mate Emil had already beat a retreat.  Remy is about 3 feet long and Emil is about 6 feet long.

Now if they would just quit laying down on the job and get busy mousing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.