Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Shed Progress...

After bringing some order to the SE corner, we turned our attention to the NW corner.  We picked this area since it has the shelf that holds “things”.  And we need to put away a LOT of things. 

We cleared the floor area in front of the shelf and started getting containers set up to hold all of those “things”.  These old locker baskets are great for organizing, as are plastic shoe boxes. 

Even tho we are continuing to make progress in the shed although I’m starting to wonder if we’ll get it done.  There is so much to be done in there… and so many other things are demanding of our time and attention too. 
But it looks so much better than when I started… and I know I can and WILL get it done shortly, even if not by the 31st. 


2 comments:

  1. I'm visiting from Org Junkie's site...looks like you are doing a great job! Keep up the good work!
    I'm not sure if I'll have my space completed the way I want it by the 31st either, but I know it will be a whole lot better than when I started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic progress you've made! And don't worry if you don't get it done by the deadline.... The important part is that you are making progress! Just don't let yourself walk away from the project completely until it's done.... Whenever that is!

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.