You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Monday, August 4, 2014

Cow... Eight Ways

Have you ever seen a purple cow?

Neither have I!  But just a bit of playing in Picasa and I had one.



There is a herd of cattle at the top of our hill.  I'll sometimes take shots of them, especially if I can catch some cute ones of the calves.


But on our last walk by, this dopey girl caught my attention!


Here she is in black & white, plus soft focus.


Then for a laugh... focal zoom.


I'll be using this effect for some other projects.  I really like it.  It's called polarize.


This is the 'pencil sketch' effect.  Interesting what it did with the tree background.


Cow in 'HDR'


And finally... inverted color.




1 comment:

  1. He is some character as he looks. Oh it is fun to experiment. You and I and Sandra.

    Are geared in for fun time. The heck with house work. It can wait.

    I enjoyed all of them you did. Changed. Those programs are great..

    Glad I dropped in.

    I just did two themes today. Have a look if you want. I love to have play time. Sometimes I get carried away and then I shock myself and cant figure what I actually did do. Or is that senility.

    It keeps us young.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.