Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Small Space Organizing: Drill sets

Since my organizing all of the various screws we have turned out so well, the next time I was frustrated with a jumble I grabbed another slot container.


Focus this time was on all that stuff that goes with a drill.

Wood drill bits.
Big wood drill bits.
Metal drill bits.
Circle drill 'bit'.
Drivers.
Chuck keys.

All sorts of stuff!


My small wood drill bits have their own nice case but I wanted them to be with everything else.  Problem was the dividers weren't large enough to handle the size I needed.

No problem!  I got out my wood burning tool and cut (melted) away the containers rib to make the size I needed.  Go slow because it melts thru really fast.  And do it outside because it makes a lot of fumes!


The various drivers are all sorted by type - flat head, Philips head, square & star heads, and extenders.

It is SO nice to have everything in one place!  Why didn't I do this sooner?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.