You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Small Space Organizing: Drill sets

Since my organizing all of the various screws we have turned out so well, the next time I was frustrated with a jumble I grabbed another slot container.


Focus this time was on all that stuff that goes with a drill.

Wood drill bits.
Big wood drill bits.
Metal drill bits.
Circle drill 'bit'.
Drivers.
Chuck keys.

All sorts of stuff!


My small wood drill bits have their own nice case but I wanted them to be with everything else.  Problem was the dividers weren't large enough to handle the size I needed.

No problem!  I got out my wood burning tool and cut (melted) away the containers rib to make the size I needed.  Go slow because it melts thru really fast.  And do it outside because it makes a lot of fumes!


The various drivers are all sorted by type - flat head, Philips head, square & star heads, and extenders.

It is SO nice to have everything in one place!  Why didn't I do this sooner?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.