You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Keeping Clutter In Check: Kitchen Pantry

Week 2 of the declutter challenge at Mary Organizes has us in the kitchen.  When I took the doors off of those two cabinets a short time ago, I had decluttered all the cabinets as I was rearranging.  So that was all good.


However... the pantry was another story.

It was definitely cluttered and I knew there were a few things I'd be pushing to the back of the shelves for a while.


So EVERYTHING came out.  All my counters were covered with food stuffs.

I sorted thru them checking expiry dates and deciding on a few that we just would not be using them.  Those went into the trash.  A few were really close to the dates, and they are in a special place in the pantry so that I will use them soon.


Looks much better!  And so much easier to find what I'm looking for too.






1 comment:

  1. I did just that a week ago. Amazing how much stuff can fit and get lost in the pantry (I have one about your size)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.