Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Keeping Clutter In Check: Kitchen Pantry

Week 2 of the declutter challenge at Mary Organizes has us in the kitchen.  When I took the doors off of those two cabinets a short time ago, I had decluttered all the cabinets as I was rearranging.  So that was all good.


However... the pantry was another story.

It was definitely cluttered and I knew there were a few things I'd be pushing to the back of the shelves for a while.


So EVERYTHING came out.  All my counters were covered with food stuffs.

I sorted thru them checking expiry dates and deciding on a few that we just would not be using them.  Those went into the trash.  A few were really close to the dates, and they are in a special place in the pantry so that I will use them soon.


Looks much better!  And so much easier to find what I'm looking for too.






1 comment:

  1. I did just that a week ago. Amazing how much stuff can fit and get lost in the pantry (I have one about your size)

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.