Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Summer Heat and an Old Feed Mill

Our cool weather has left and we are having more normal Tennessee weather...hot, humid, and dry.  Outside work is slowing down.  Most of the time it's too muggy hot to work in the evening, and we have to get up really early in the morning to get anything done.

There's only a few more outside projects to work on finishing, then it will be time to take a break til autumn's cool weather.  I am SO looking forward to that!





With not much to show or talk about, I decided to share these photos of an old feed mill.  There is so much chippy, rusty goodness in it!  If I can catch it this winter with snow, I'll take a bunch more shots.

Stay cool everyone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.